Give It A Go: FAQ
1) “How can I get a ticket for an activity/trip?”
- You can get tickets for all Give it a Go Events via our Fixr. You can also look at what’s on on our website or follow our social media accounts (@exeterguild) to stay up to date.
2) “I don’t have anyone to go with- can I still come if I’m on my own?”
- Give it a Go is a great way to meet new people and make friends, lots of people come alone and join other groups and enjoy activities all together. If you’re still unsure, there are students who help out on the day who are happy to help you!
3) “I have a ticket for a trip- when will I get more information about it?”
- Trip itineraries are sent either the week before or on the week of the trip and will be sent to the email address associated with your Fixr account. If you still don’t receive any information or can’t access the email address associated with your Fixr account, please email email@example.com and we will make sure this gets to you.
- For on-campus activities, head to the location on the Fixr event at the start time, and you will be directed from there.
4) “There is an event I want to go to, but it is sold out! What can I do?”
- Some of our events sell out very quickly, but not to worry! Join the waitlist on Fixr and you will be contacted if a space becomes available!
- Where there is large demand for an event, we will try to run it again, so no one misses out.
5) “I can’t attend an activity any more- what should I do?”
- Not to worry! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you know you are no longer able to attend, and we can refund your ticket where possible and a space will become available for someone else to attend. Please note refunds can take 5-10 working days and are issued through Fixr.