With term 3 ending on 16 June, here are some details about the Summer Break:
Your Students’ Guild Buildings
Devonshire House will be closed from now until mid-September due to the refurb. More information about this can be found in this article.
G48 on St Luke’s campus will be open from 08:00 – 20:00 daily (there will be no reception staffing)
What’s On this summer:
- Give it a Go
We have lots of exciting events planned, including a trip to Sidmouth Donkey Sanctuary and the Lost Gardens of Heligan! Click here to get your tickets.
- Pitch Up and Play
The AU are hosting badminton, football and tennis sessions. Click here to book your free slot!
- Other events happening on-campus and in Exeter
There are many things happening across campus and across the city too. Click here to see what else is on.
Where to study, eat and shop
- Check here to see which University outlets will be open during the summer break
- £2 meals will still be available from the Terrace (Devonshire House) between 19 June – 10 July
- Devonshire House may get noisy during the refurbishment – you can find alternative study spaces here
Guild staff will still be working during the summer but, due to the refurb, you won’t find us in Devonshire House. Here is how you can contact different teams:
- Drop-in sessions will be continuing during summer in the Forum Library Foyer. Click here to see the days/times.
- Not in Exeter? You can book an online drop-in session here.
- The Activities Team are also contactable via this email address: email@example.com
- For support and advice on issues around student finances, student housing, academic concerns or if you’re an underrepresented student, you can book an online appointment here.
- The Advice Team are also contactable via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions and enquires about using your student voice or academic representation, you can contact the Voice Team via this email address: email@example.com
- Your current full-time officers will be in post until 7 July.
- Click here to find the contact details for the Full-Time Officers
If you need to speak to someone at your Students’ Guild but you’re unsure who to contact, please email us on our general enquiries email address and we will forward your enquiry to the correct team/member of staff – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Estate Patrol Control Room is staffed 24/7. Estate Patrol Officers will be available to provide advice, direction and attend incidents as required.
The non-emergency telephone line is 01392 723 999.
In cases of emergency, individuals should contact the emergency services on 999 and then contact the Estate Patrol through their emergency line on 01392 722 222.
You can access other sources of support here: